Author Topic: December ride  (Read 2022 times)

Mike Holland

• Vespa GTS300 Beautiful Blue
    • View Profile
December ride
« on: December 06, 2015, 09:02:16 PM »
Sorry I didn't make it. Philippa had a shoulder replacement op done last Tuesday, and needs a lot of caring. It was her right shoulder, so I will be her right hand man for several weeks.

Ride safely,
Mike

scooterboy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: December ride
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 12:43:53 PM »
Quote: "Prevention of violence against women" is a no brainer these days , no one in their right mind does that anymore.(only the imported hoards coming here, where in their own country its legal )"

On this point you are wrong. 1 women a week dies from domestic violence and then there are all the punches kicks and slaps that are received on a regular basis by women in general . So NO it's not as you say "the imported hoards"alone that this is about. Are you of the belief that white boys don't do this shit as well??????

As for the rest you know that i was not happy about the T-Shirt for the white ribbon ride and didn't purchase one for that same reason,and made the same point on the white ribbon site.

As to who's idea it was i have no idea.
cheers
Admin
Because i run this thing.

Fraggles

• View Profile
Re: December ride
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 06:14:03 PM »
hello was going to come tonight looked at radar some wet stuff coming and not sure if wet already in the city still dry here at wentworth point but i can see it coming :(((((