Author Topic: Very quite  (Read 1376 times)

Fraggles

• View Profile
Very quite
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:39:27 AM »
Quite on here is everyone still alive !!!

Mike Holland

• Vespa GTS300 Beautiful Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Very quite
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 09:45:00 AM »
Hi Lee, nice to have someone post here apart from me!

The club is still active (barely) but this forum is practically dead. Perhaps you and I could have an argument about something just to add as bit of life to it! Religion? Politics? Global warming?

We had four scooters on the July Sunday run, and Lance led us around the center of the city, along many roads I had never seen before.

I believe the Tuesday night meets at Corelli's get about 6 to 8 attendees, but they are just social coffee and chat meetings, and don't include rides.

I am still loving my new GTS300, and slowly modding it to my taste. A couple of mods are in the mail now  -  Bitubo front shock and Dr.Pulley sliders.

Today is overcast and drizzling, and the next two days look to be the same. Not good for riding.

And how are things going with you?

Mike

Fraggles

• View Profile
Re: Very quite
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 11:08:05 AM »
Ha ha mike you made me laught :) let's leave religion out of it lol

I am good thanks still in uk as like to finish this job which ends at the end of September
Plus I am going Benidorm with my dad in September so will be good :)

I miss our meets and miss my scooter very much :( . I think chalky should scrap the forums no one uses them and guess he needs to pay to keep it online ?

Think he should create a Facebook page think we could get much more interest and much better to upload pics :)

I know a lot of guys here are in scooter clubs works really good on face book :)

Have a look cheeky northern monkeys scooter club

We'll chat soon mike :)))